Friday, December 23, 2011

ramble.



"The person you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person."
Chuck Palahniuk

"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it is impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them... I destroy them."
Orson Scott Card

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
C.S. Lewis

"-You're a monster. 
-Thanks. Does this mean I get a raise?
-No, just a medal the budget isn't inexhaustable." 
Orson Scott Card


"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."
J.K. Rowling

"Nobody's perfect. Well there was this one guy, but we killed him..."
Christopher Moore

"In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy choice."
Richard Bach

1 comment:

  1. I love how you love all my favorite authors... Richard Bach will always hit me the strongest. Love you

    ReplyDelete